Morocco is a country full with diversity and beauty; each city has a unique style and traditions. In this program, we tried to combine for you the best of each to live a mesmerizing holiday.
Your journey will start from Casablanca where the Iconic site of Hassan II Mosque, then drive to Chefchaouen “the bleu city” to enjoy the bleu painted walls/streets and relaxing atmosphere of this charming city.
Your adventure will continue through Fez, the home of the oldest university in the world “the University of al-Qarawiyyin” and the famous Chaouara Tannery in the heart of the Medina.
Marrakech is on your list as well, you will see the famous Jamaa El Fenna square, stunning palaces and beautiful gardens.
Finishing of in the middle of the High Atlas Mountains to discover the Berbers lifestyle and the beauty of Morocco Mountains.
Your Trip Highlights
- Enjoy Chefchaouen’s beauty of bleu streets and the tranquility of this charming city
- Step back to the Roman history in Volubilis
- Discover the Imperial city of Meknes
- Get lost at Fes' narrow streets and the medieval medina
- Learn the secrets of Moroccan cuisine and participate with locals in your cooking class
- Admire fascinating sites and Jamaa El Fenna square at Marrakech medina
- Visit the Majorelle Gardens
- Hike through stunning villages in the High Atlas Mountains