Morocco is a popular destination that satisfies all tastes. It’s culture, traditions, architecture and food amazed every traveler.
In this journey, we will open the doors for you to discover this exotic country. Start with Casablanca, the main gateway to Morocco. Then head to Marrakech and discover its magical souks and history.
Continue to Fez, the best-preserved medina in the Arab world and the oldest university in the world.
Your Trip Highlights
- Admire fascinating sites and Jamaa El Fenna square at Marrakech medina
- Visit the Majorelle Gardens
- Experience the Berbers daily routines in High Atlas Mountains
- Get lost at Fes' narrow streets and the medieval medina
- Step back to the Roman history in Volubilis
- Discover the Imperial city of Meknes
- Enjoy the charming city of Rabat